Our Care Services
Whether you’re searching for a short-term rehab and therapy program or long-term care, Fall River Jewish Home can provide compassionate, quality care in a comfortable, intimate setting. Our professional team works with you, your loved one and other healthcare providers to develop a care plan that’s personalized to your needs. Experience the Fall River Jewish Home Difference with:
- Rehab and Therapy services that can aid the healing process to restore you or your loved one to independence at home.
- Nursing or Long-Term Care that can provide the kind of safe and caring environment that’s no longer feasible at home.
- Respite Care services to provide temporary relief to caregivers and their loved ones.
- Pain Management services to help alleviate the struggles of chronic pain.
You Deserve A Higher Standard Of Care
Whether you’re seeking care for yourself or a loved one, the Fall River Jewish Home can provide an exceptional standard of care that’s been recognized by leading accredited organizations:
- Consistent high Star Ratings from Medicare — See them HERE » by typing in 'Fall River Jewish Home'
- Consistent above average scores on the Massachusetts State Survey Performance Tool
- 92% of satisfied residents and patients would recommend Fall River to others, based upon the Massachusetts DPH Satisfaction Survey
- Consistent excellent community reputation for providing loving care
- Consistent staff-to-resident ratio
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Recognized approved provider by Senior Whole Health, United Healthcare
- Consistent Assignment for Certified Nursing Assistants